wind blows

Hi earthlings~ well today is very very windy, so i decided to wear my mom's cardigan. I found in in her closet and immediately claim it as mine lolss, it just suits me. This week im having a mid term test >_> yeah...i have to face it. It ends on next Thursday so i still have a long way to go. Oh and on Sunday im planning to go to pop up market (yeay!) but i dont know whether my parents will let me or not .__. im still having the mid test on Monday. I think im not gonna post until next Thursday, i have to be focus on the tests and get a satysfying result :) Soo Wish me tons of luck for my mid test week guys! :) Bye!


rockport shoes, unbranded tights, unbranded sleeveless top, mom's oversize cardigan




my mid test card


cheap clothing stores cheap clothing stores online cheap cute clothes

Share:

18 comments

  1. goodluck for your uts ci ♥

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sayangkuuuu good luck for your exam!!
    do your best and see you on Saturday <3

    ps: im looking for a sweater with the same pattern like yours

    mwaaaah,
    BERTHA NATASHA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanksyousm kukuk <3 u've been absent for 2 weeks..we definitely have to meet on saturday ^^ go find it! that sweater is so comfy hehe

      Delete
  3. yes dear im now following you on Bloglovin :)

    cheers

    http://fashbushe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute cardigan!and such a lovely shoes!


    stainsintheuniform.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!

    Haha I steal my mom's stuff ALL the time. Hope the test goes well! :)

    --Amanda
    http://anthropomorphity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, there.. thank you for leaving comment on my blog! Really appreciate it :D
    want to follow each other? :)

    Come and hail to my cruise, yo mates!
    Ahoy,Keenan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you, dear.. I've followed you already :D

    Come and hail to my cruise, yo mates!
    Ahoy,Keenan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing outift!
    I live the cardigan :)

    XOXO
    http://foreverfashion-2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your shoes!
    goodluck for your mid tests :)
    thanks for your lovely comment on my blog anyway,

    <3
    Style, Pose, and Tell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck for your test, I tink I'm in love with your shoes so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks ^^ Those are my dad's shoes actually :p

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cool!
    I like the aryle sweater.

    COme visit my blog and let's follow each other GFC?

    http://www.momfashionworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. P.S. Thank you, darling!
    I'm now following you back on GFC; #13 follower.
    Hope to see you again on my blog.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely! great combo and btw, I adore to your shoes

    love.love
    bellionducky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the patterns. You look so adorable. Good luck on your exam dear

    Just found your blog and really enjoy your style. Want to follow each other via GFC and bloglovin?

    Kissess from Singapore

    www.girllilikoi.com

    ReplyDelete

thankies for visiting and commenting :3