regret

I dont know i just feel that im really lacking at luck. I always late to realize something that i should do and just ended up regretting it. Even i've done something that i should do, it was screwed up in the end. I need to find some motivating quotes right now, need to cheer up and do something before it's too late again. bye readers~ i'll post my outfit as soon as i can, and thanks for your lovely comment and follow, a big <3 from me~
xoxo,moreway




cheap clothing stores cheap clothing stores online cheap cute clothes

Share:

5 comments

  1. Don't worry about that, dear.. Be grateful for everything you got or you've been through and move on. Trust me, if the thing is really meant to be yours, it will come back. If it's not, then God had greater plan for you :)

    Come and hail to my cruise, yo mates!
    Ahoy,Keenan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your lovely comment dear
    btw just set your chin up, sometimes we feel everything just unfair but for you know there will be a surprise behind everything that had been prepared for us.
    followed. follow back? thankyou

    love.love
    bellionducky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way too, sometimes.
    As they say, regret always comes late :-(
    but you'll be fine as long as you believe in yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i follow you! ;-) kisses!
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. Good to hear you are a lot better now :-)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

thankies for visiting and commenting :3