touch

















 My closed heart cannot love anyone
I believed so
but my heart is opening before I knew it
My hardened heart cannot be thrilled again
I believed so
But my heart pounds every time I see you

You touch my heart 
You took away all of my heart 

 me: zara lace dress, charles & keith heels, unbranded ring
dina: unbranded bodycon dress and ring , mom's sleeveless top, charles& keith heels


bye earthlings~
xoxo,bella cheap clothing stores cheap clothing stores online cheap cute clothes

Share:

18 comments

  1. You look absolutely gorgeous! Followed you back sweetie!:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are really cute, but that dress is over the top gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty!
    i love your dress.major love

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your dress and love your shoes <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure, I'm following you :) Now it's your turn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post darling! Check my blog and follow me if you want! I`ll follow back :X

    Fashionspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Made me so happy with your lovely comment!:*

    ReplyDelete
  8. such nice pictures of both of you. I love your dresses.
    Besos Storm

    ReplyDelete
  9. u galz look gr8.. love the lace sleeves details & the fan is so fab.. great pictures...... nice blog dear if u like mine too may be v can follow each other http://lets-doll-up.blogspot.com/

    A giveaway on ma blog too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty!!!
    You look like 20 y'o Bells ;)
    And again, I'm drooling over your heels!!

    Sincerely,
    BERTHA NATASHA

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing photos :) you look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  12. Little black dresses will always look stunning on everyone right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. super pretty eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete

thankies for visiting and commenting :3