Blue





The winter had passed
And the spring has come

-Happy go lucky sweater, unbranded skirt, clementine bag, kloom wedges-
We have withered
And our hearts are bruised from longing


I'm singing my blues~
Used to be tears, blue sorrow


I'm singing my blues~
The love i have sent away with the floating clouds


It's been a while since my last post. I've been too attached with tv dramas these days --" Well, i went to Bandung just for one night but i had such a calming time with my family.We had lunch in nanny's pavilon, went ti happy go lucky, then i bought new novels and just relaxing at the hotel. It's nice tho to have some quality time with my parents :) But the thing is...i forgot to bring my camera's battery :( it's just.. -__- ergh, yeah so i took pictures w/ my cellphone. But thank god the quality isn't as bad as i thought. Oh and about my outfit,i bought the sweater and skirt in Bandung. I currently i lovee with the sweater u.u dont know why. I bought it in Happy go lucky shop, it's really reccomended !The stuffs are from many indonesian local brands.  The shop's interior is really adorable yet creative too. Too bad i didn't take pictures there.

Dino bag! *bought it in happy go lucky  and some of my new novels

Well, it's almost 1am here so i'll just end this post now
xoxo earthlings~ 
bella moreway



cheap clothing stores cheap clothing stores online cheap cute clothes

Share:

13 comments

  1. So do I !!
    I do love your sweater too. I think I should visit happy-go-lucky.

    Sincerely,
    BERTHA NATASHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit and photos! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely blog! following your blog right away!
    cute sweater!

    www.gabriellaolivia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @bertha: yupp u should go there, their stuff are too hard to resist ^^
    @gabriella: thankiess dear, i already followed yours too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch, I love finding new blogs! xoxo

    http://joellenlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so much love with your sweater darl :)
    You look so pretty...

    cheers,
    http://mynameislidya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. No no, eartlings you watch too much tadah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @mars: bap really influenced me xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your top!

    www.superclementina.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. aaaa super love your knitted jumper!
    wheer did you buy it?

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankiess <3 i bought it in bandung :)

      Delete
  11. aww super love your sweater!!!! nice blog and style

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thankies for visiting and commenting :3