Sundaylight


I'll be around
As soon as i leave this town





And we will be alright
Alone in the sunlight





And time is moving slow
As you hair starts to grow






I'll be with you sometime
Alone in the sunlight

Saying hi from Singapore! Yes, i already moved here and start my course soon. I find it a bit strange to... live alone again after almost one year staying in Jakarta with my parents. I guess.. thats life i'm afraid. Staying, moving on, staying, moving on. Truthfully, i don't know how my life will turns out here. Most of my friends already went back to their home country or continue study in other countries. I'm just hoping to meet new people and gain other experiences later on. Anyways! I took a stroll at Fort Canning park few days go with my friend and we took some shots <3 It was great to walk around the city even though i felt super tired after that. I think i'm not used to walk around that much anymore since i stayed in Jakarta for quite some time. Oh well i still need to unpack and organize my stuffs so till then earthlings!

xx, Bella





Share:

3 comments

  1. Such a great articles in my carrier, It's wonderful commands like easiest understand words of knowledge in information's.

    Invisalign Treatment in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Article… I love to read your articles because your writing style is too good, its is very very helpful for all of us and I never get bored while reading your article because, they are becomes a more and more interesting from the starting lines until the end.

    Digital Marketing Company in Channai

    ReplyDelete

thankies for visiting and commenting :3