vote :)

Okay so i supposed to post about my trip to Korea, but  i need a little help to vote for a video competition, do you mind? :)so here is the link: https://fbapps.klixdigital.com/she-fb/gallery

Kindly vote for the video named Lightning Bugs and you just have to click the heart button on the left side of the video, but before you vote make sure you have logged in on facebook an authorize the she application ^^
Thanks a bunch guys! your vote really means a lot to me :) Wish me tons of luck!!
xoxo,bella

sneak peek for the next post lol

cheap clothing stores cheap clothing stores online cheap cute clothes

Share:

6 comments

  1. can't wait to see your next post :)

    bellionducky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck for you!

    and great location! where is it? can't wait to see the full post :)


    Hei Echa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the competition dear!

    Arra
    http://theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I love it! ^^ You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    PS: I don't post shits... :p

    See you soon on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

thankies for visiting and commenting :3