behind those masks

picnic top, xaola asymetric skirt, unbranded shoes and ring, DIY mask










I found my long lost farewell party mask, i love the color and decided to wear it with white-ish outfit :) Actually the mask was green but i colored it with somekind of paint * i forgot -_- with my friend and ta-dah! i have a silver mask. Im really into taking pics with my i touch these days, it makes the pic smoother and makes me prettier lolol kidding. Well, im not really eager in writing now because i have some school assignment and have to wake up early tomorrow, so im just gonna end this post, bye earthlings! 
xoxo, bella <3
my eyes look bigger... YEAY for i touch


cheap clothing stores cheap clothing stores online cheap cute clothes

Share:

12 comments

  1. I'm thinking to buy a flatform recently, but I don't think that they're comfy enough to walk for hours. How about yours? Where did u buy 'em?

    The asymetric skirt is my fav! I wonder the detail of ur skirt, maybe you can show me on the other post :))

    See you Bells! :*
    BERTHA NATASHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe your shoes ohmygod your SHOES. YOUR SHOES!! :D they're so lovely!

    http://muchlove-sera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! i love the shoes! <3 cool outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coool outfit! :)

    XOFEMKE
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those shoes! They're fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and simple look,that's so perfect on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your top/dress! It's really pretty dear! :)

    Arra
    theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thankies for visiting and commenting :3