new....hair

So guess whatt? i've just had a haircut tonight (finally!!) aand it's kinda short now .__. I mean it's been so long since i cut my hair this short, it's just a bit weird i suppose. But yeah, actually i like my new hair! more refreshing  and no more hairloss yeayyy. Well this haircut is more boyish and laidback tho, not like my ordinary loong hair.but i think i'll miss my long hair too..au revoir long hair :')


After
Before
                                                                                                       


pretty short from the front, isn't it?
well i supposed to be more edgy with this haircut but ended up like this -_- lol 


"Moreway" written on my lovely binder u.u

cheap clothes online for women cheap clothes online free shipping cheap clothing online

Share:

0 comments

thankies for visiting and commenting :3