spring delight

Im back :) school's pretty hectic these days. I had to work on english project for a day and slept around 3am to finish the editing -_- also there are many upcoming school events that should be prepared. Im really into bright colored skirt right now. I found  my mom's skirt in my wardrobe and i totally heart it! love the colour. My mom said she bought it when she stayed in London on spring *i haven't born yet :( well, i currently like call me maybe song from Carley Rae Jepsen, its not like i love the song but its more about the lyrics. Totally match with what im feeling right now. The difference is i can't call him, its just really impossible -_- wish we'll meet again someday in a right time and  keep in touch :) 

I threw a wish in the well 
Don't ask me, I'll never tell 
I looked to you as it fell 
And now you're in my way 
I trade my soul for a wish 
happy go lucky white shirt, mom's skirt, blue clogs*bought in hongkong, accesorize necklace,clementine bag





I trade my soul for a wish 
Pennies and dimes for a kiss I wasn't looking for this 
But now you're in my way 


heritage knitted outwear, unbranded cropped shirt, picnic skirt, zara wedges, dreamcather *bought in Bali



Hey I just met you 
And this is crazy 
But here's my number 
So call me maybe 

Which skirt do you like the most?Personally i prefer the green one i dont know why but tell me your opinion :)
xoxo,bella
cheap clothing stores cheap clothing stores online cheap cute clothes

Share:

28 comments

  1. That's a hard question... I like them both :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw, I love the second look! <3 Red and yellow fits you perfectly!

    Xx, Saritschka.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love your shoes and adore to your dream catcher necklace!<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. These outfits really suit you! Especially the green skirt looks great on you!
    Oh you're so studious! I would be dead if I slept only 3 hours. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are lovely !
    very pretty

    xx,
    www.stylsiren.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both skirts are lovely but the green one is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i do love that song :)
    and i like your second outfit ;)

    http://degekyshinly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving this pics! following you now.

    xoxo, follow? http://daraferrari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love both the skirts but the orange one is better for me, i dont really like green that is why! ;) anyway, you look adorable and pretty on both looks. love the bag on first look and adore the dreamcatcher on the second look! <3 xx

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found your blog and I think it is amazing.I am following you now,under name Lilie Marlen,but I don't use any photos so I will be last one on your follower list.I will be honored if you come visit my blog and follow it if you like it Have a nice day
    http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice skirt! I love its color :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely outfits :)
    Adam,
    http://bmagazyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love colors of the second outfit :)
    Both skirts are great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely, Bella. Following you now!

    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. so cool! love that necklace it look really cool on you!
    xo

    www.mydutchfashionstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love both outfits and skirts! Nice :) XX Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for your sweet comment back! Ofcourse I would like to follow each other :) I'm following you now! XX have a nice evening

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute outfit dear, love the skirts :)

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love all the colors
    in your looks, amazing skirts!

    Love,
    PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Personally love the second look =) But the first one is also lovely! X

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love that green skirt, it's totally gorgeous! But both looks are so cute. Thankyou for commenting! xox

    http://myobsessiondujour.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. i love you greeny skirt dan dream catcher necklace :) good luck buat tugas2nya yaa :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your look! Visit my blog too!
    Let's follow each other and keep in touch?

    -Eva
    www.creativecapricebyeva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a cute outfit dear! Love both!

    Followed you on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you follow back!
    If you want to follow each other on Chictopia and Lookbook, let me know! :)

    Arra
    theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thankies for visiting and commenting :3